1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
    Steam Community :: Er5qtre

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 27

3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 50 hours on NAK servers):
    not sure you can check this for me but for sure i would have about 80+

4. Total Arma 3 hours:
    total 202

5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given):
    haven’t asked for any yet. but i am sure some of the admins would do that for me if needed

6. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)

I would like to help anyone that needs help and prevent people from being toxic or doing anything that is prohibited on NakSquad.
7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:

I am in the RAF Royal Air Force as a Pilot. This helps me a lot in-game but otherwise i’ve worked always with customer service and i have good expirience with a lot of hours dealing with people,problems.
8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
i would say about 20 hours a week
9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:

I believe is treating people with respect, not giving punishments because i dont like the person or player for example but for a valid reason after a fair warning, follow guidelines from what you guys are going to show me and do it in a similar way.
and again treat with respect that would be the most important and of course be professional.

I am sorry AngelOV but you have a ban on record less than a month old. We will not even consider an admin application if there is a ban within the last 90 days.

That ban was a mistake.

I didnt even get a warning VG just banned me for killing him without wanting to i was bombing side mission…

I have talked to vgerdj, and I do not believe that the ban was a mistake.