Denied - Admin Application

-Be 18 years of age or older: Yes
-steam profile link ( copy/paste link here ex: Steam Community :: claws01):
-Played on the server for at least 50 hours: Yes
-Must use teamspeak: yes
-Have a recommendation from one of the current admins: No
-Be a cool person: I always Am
-Leave a little description of yourself, and why you want to be an admin. Because I want to help anyone in need and want to have some responsibilities in the server and be a true part of this community .

-Be 18 years of age or older: Yes
-steam profile link ( copy/paste link here ex: Steam Community :: claws01):Steam Community :: [VK]TheKaiser660
-Played on the server for at least 50 hours: Yes
-Must use teamspeak: yes
-Have a recommendation from one of the current admins: No
-Be a cool person: I always Am
-Leave a little description of yourself, and why you want to be an admin. Because I want to help anyone in need and want to have some responsibilities in the server and be a true part of this community .
Quick Reply

Can you tell me more about why you would like to be an admin and what you think is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers.

It has been three days since vile requested for more information. The player has not responded since then. Below is my opinion and answer.

The player is helpful towards other players. However, the way the player speaks towards others tends to be immature and does not always represent NAK in a good way. The player tends to goof off more when admins are not online/in ts channel. Along with this, the player tends to mess with other players. This could consist of trolling others in teamspeak along with calling others names in a joking manner to locking on and shooting at other players. Once the full-tac comes out, That may be a better fit for Knight. In my opinion, the player is not at this time ready to be an admin.

With no answer to my first questions, and with my experience with Knight since his application, I do not believe it is a correct fit at this time. Knight you are welcome to resubmit an application in 6 months. At this point I am marking the application denied.

I do Apologize For What I have Done, I need to Be more Respectful In Server And I Want to Prove to you Guys and Nak Server that I can Do Better.

Knight this is not a criticism of you personally. I was watching you when you were playing PvP on the Zeus server and you are an excellent player. When ask who I thought the MVP of the match was, I said that hands down it was you. At this time I do not think Admin is the correct fit for you, but with the NAK Full Tactical unit application going online today, there will be many opportunities for you to contribute to the NAK community. And it is possible that in a few months an admin position my be a better fit.