Closed - Lior Golan - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. : Lior Golan
  2. Player Steam profile copy here : Steam Community :: Error
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering.: You were kicked off the game (BattlEye : Admin Kick (bad robot claws01 Perm))
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 120 am EST : I don’t really know why I was banned, I have longer time I don’t play in this server, I don’t know if we can speak about this in teamspeak.
  5. Explanation, notes, etc.:

Please note:
*All bans lifts are on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be lifted.
*Other admins, and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban removal.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Vulgar or otherwise derogatory racist/sexist/xenophobic remarks will not be lifted ever, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying about mass tking, or otherwise stories that do not match will not be lifted ever, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other player

so did you try to spam this

inside the server.
yes or no ?

spam in what form?
like shoot in the base no
the mayority of helis I use are to transport people

spawn in the form of using hack to acquire vehicles like this one

No, I don’t know what program/mod/script is that?
I have only used like Gun/clothing mods, but I have never used that

OK u tried to spawn that chopper 2 time , before I can remove your ban , please tell me which mod did u use to do that or just list all your mod and make sure to include the bad script u used to

Ok, I use custom arma3life mods and when I say custom is that I took some of the mods arma3life modpack has
I use the gunpack.pbo riflepack.pbo pistolpack.pbo marshalclothing.pbo hlc_wp_AR15.pbo

ok last chance ban removed

and never use that arma3life mod again or perm ban

ok, I will never use that again