Closed - got banned for a mistake

in game username: brody
steam profile: Steam Community :: Brody The Barbarian
reason of ban: wasting of server assets and griefing/harassment
admin: vdergj (A friend told me it was this guy)
date of ban: 6/18/2017, in the afternoon (can’t remember the exact time)
server: [Nak]Naksquad.net | Nak#2 | I&A | Stratis
I joined Nak on stratis with my friend. I went to the main mission and got into a tower, I tried to throw a flash and hit the top of the window it stopped on the floor stunning 3 guys me, some other guy, and the admin that I didn’t know was an admin. I ran out of the tower and i got asked if i had flashed them, I said yes.(I didn’t know it was an admin) and about 5 minutes late after I died I was banned for wasting of server assets and griefing/harassment. which makes no sense considering harassment is repetitive annoyance or bullying, and I didn’t destroy anything.

The admin vgerdj banned you for waste of server assets along with griefing. You drove a Slammer off the carrier on stratis along with flashing friendly players multiple times. However, vgerdj has decided to reduce your ban from 7 days to 3 days.

I didn’t drive a slammer off the side of the carrier, I do admit to flashing ONCE, and i didn’t mean it.
I do appreciate you guys reducing the ban though, thanks.
i was only on for like 30 to 45 minutes before this happened.
i was too busy doing my classes, plus i only got in a helicopter once, the other times i deployed it was halo jumps

thank you Brody for the information, I will talk to vgerdj and help resolve the issue for you. C0p0ut did discuss with me the conversation he had with you. I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns in the forum Brody.

I have sent you a private message. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.