Closed - 4h_Poker - 3 Day ban for one TK?

1. Exact in game name.4H_Poker
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01): Steam Community :: Error ( Can’t currently access Steam ID - STEAM Community is down)
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Deliberate TK was all I saw on the message when I got kicked.
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 120 am EST : No clue of name … 7PM Central 2/21/2018
  5. Explanation, notes, etc.: Not really appealing the ban, just wanted to make 2 points:
    A: The TK was not deliberate - stupid, yes, but not deliberate - I was in thermal sight at 700m and honestly thought the target was enemy - I’m new to the game and I realize now that his movements (rolling) were not ones that AI make, and that should have let me know he was friendly - I immediately apologized in game, but was banned within a few seconds of that. So - stupid TK, yes … but NOT deliberate.
    And if you know who it was that I TK’ed, I’d willingly apologize again - I know how frustrating it can be to work your way into a position and then get taken out.
    B: Compared to some of the stuff I’ve seen going on in the week that I’ve been playing, like the deliberate bombing of a whole squad that occurred in game the night before (without repercussion and much delight and laughter amongst the people in the Pilots TS channel) I think a 3 day ban is a little excessive.

I accept the ban - Hey, it’s your server, but I just wanted to voice my opinion.
Thanks,

1. Your ban is only for one day (standard #3) and it was for killing someone in an already cleared AO with no enemies around during a time when trolls were abundant.

2. I don’t care what happened before. If you don’t say crap then how can I help? If anyone ever tries to use that excuse with me then they’re going to have a bad day.
    Everyone thinks I’m psychic. I am not God. I am not some omnipotent being that sees and hears all. Type admin these guys are being idiots and we will be pinged and we will ride shiny and chrome with our ban pimp canes and send them to Valhalla.

3. I have the logs. All of the logs. You never apologized. Ban’s already cleared but hopefully this clears things up.

1: I could have sworn it said until the 24th, but I’m old and must be going senile. :slight_smile:

2: I’m married … Valhalla would be a vacation ! :slight_smile:

3: No log of me keying the voice over net ? … Ugh, I’ll have to learn the chat key and start typing ! :slight_smile:

Glad the ban is cleared … I’ll certainly do my best to verify ID before shooting. :slight_smile:

Thanks, and have a great day.