Bug and Performance Concerns

[center]Performance[/center]
Recently, over the past couple of days, I have been refraining from playing the game entirely because of the performance on Altis. I have so many more frames ever since you did the base change and everything else but the moment that the AO comes into my field of view I am lucky if I get 10 frames a second. I cant lock onto anything until I get ridiculously close because of the frame drop as well.

I can change my view distance to 1000 and it doesn’t matter. When I can finally start to see the AO my game takes a beating. When I look away from the AO then everything is fine again. The AO despawned in front of me when I was looking at it and my frames tripled instantly. Side missions are fine, base is fine, the rest of the map is fine. Actually the rest of the map is awesome. But when my game has to load something or multiple somethings in the AO then it is unplayable.

[center][b]AI Bug[/b][/center] AI have been running out of infantry base across the map, presumably out of base to whoever their squad leader is. Also, there are AI controlling aircraft like I've seen a pawnee, orca, and just now a wipeout. This is becoming a lot more common and I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe the AI are running to the aircraft and getting in them. Maybe the player dced in the jet and an AI took over. I don't know but I am seeing it more and more.

Here's a vid of the wipeout. Thought it was a hostile contact and followed it to see what kind of AI was controlling it. It engaged and killed an enemy strider and tried to attack more targets so it was most likely a friendly AI. You can also see the frame difference from me looking away from the AO to following the wipeout to the AO and this is after a lot of the hard targets and resistance have been destroyed: https://youtu.be/IJIXY8FUlyY

Also, there are AI controlling aircraft like I’ve seen a pawnee, orca, and just now a wipeout. This is becoming a lot more common and I’m not sure what the issue is. Maybe the AI are running to the aircraft and getting in them. Maybe the player dced in the jet and an AI took over. I don’t know but I am seeing it more and more.

if you shoot the enemy down anywhere remotely close to a base they will run into it then steal a ride. I’ve personally witnessed the AI get in a wipeout then take off cuz no-one could kill it also have seen them taking helos and vehicles from inf/rotary/rewards

As in terms of performance… I cant complain at all I run my game at 3k/5k/7k g/v/a for both and compared to the zeus/tac server there is zero lag imho. Im betting on maybe mods? (cuz I rarely ever run any) and compared to how I remember nak altis on my old rig compared to now. its like night and day… I dont know what specs you run G that video looked great so I would guess not bad could it be mods? like what one makes your indicators green? is that normal or a mod cuz my dmg boxes are always white… only thing I noticed.

But its hard to tell who was flying that plane, cuz the icon is white not blue/green so Im guessing was enemy. Simple low cost solution is just disable their ability to eject in enemy jets?

Yeah maybe. I have seen enemy pilots steal our aircraft too but the problem is that that particular wipeout was engaging enemies and the enemies were shooting back. Maybe it is possible that an ejected AI is a different faction?

I’ll also be testing out some new settings on my computer. It’s just weird that everything was perfect and now when I have to load the AO my game just wants to die. I’m also running either vanilla or only dynasound so mods aren’t the issue unfortunately.