Auto Kicked for script restriction #24

Got auto kicked for script restriction - addbackpack cargo and addmagazine cargo restriction at Altis server.
Just after the server restarted, wasn’t having these earlier. What’s happening?

really going check that

saw others getting kicked too with the same restrictions.
i think has something to do with the backpack mods.

I have three mods that were also added to the restriction list. One of my gear mods would not kick me until after I added the item to my inventory left the Arsenal and then returned to the Arsenal. The other 2 I received a restriction for was MRB Air Visibility and MRB Vehicle Visibility.

I take that back I was kicked with 10:41 PM Player VileAce was kicked (PublicVariable Value Restriction #0) I removed MRB Air Visibility and MRB Vehicle Visibility and I was able to log in. Now I have added them back, in the process of testing, and I can get in fine. Will do more testing in regard to MRB Air Visibility and MRB Vehicle Visibility. But I am sure about the gear/backpack mod.

only think i added was the @lago

Mine was not do to @lago, it is a uniform and accessory mod GEAR. What is strange is that I am getting different battlEye restrictions which means different lines in the script.txt file are triggering the restriction.

I’m also using the GEAR mod (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28353) all the while and the script restriction only came in today. Its a cosmetic mod. can u pls remove the restriction?

Unfortunately, the GEAR mod does have some elements in it that are not allowed on the server. For those individuals that I have pointed to this mod, I apologize, and I am working on my own mod that would replace may of the features of this mod. I did initial testing yesterday and I should have it done shortly.

[quote=“VileAce”]Unfortunately, the GEAR mod does have some elements in it that are not allowed on the server. For those individuals that I have pointed to this mod, I apologize, and I am working on my own mod that would replace may of the features of this mod. I did initial testing yesterday and I should have it done shortly.[/quote

Thank you Vile. I almost cried when I learned GEAR was on the blocked add-on list.

ok any mod that let u use backpack with unlimited ammo or whatever will be block .
if a player try to bypass the script restriction i will block all backpack mod , from arsenal and only vanailla backpack will be available .

The mod we were using did not allow unlimited ammo etc, but it did have a large capacity. the mod I was making just allowed you to use any backpack with the same capacity as the Bergen. Players do not like the Bergen because of the looks, so I was just allowing them to keep appearances without loosing capacity of Bergen. But it is your call.

RIP General Equipment mod

ok cool