Arma 3 Launcher issues. RESOLUTION!

I was having a problem for weeks from day to day, end to end, the problem was not being able to open the Arma 3 Launcher. As of Today, I have found a resolution with the help of Bohemia Interactive I will run you through the same steps I did when it came to getting the launcher to run perfectly once again. :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Step one:
Uninstall Avast and Mcafee completely
Look through your files, some anti-virus software systems may still have hidden files within your pc and you just don’t know where they are. Use the search bar for your files.

Step two:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3_CommonRedist\vcredist
and install (right click and select “Run as administrator”) both “vcredist_x64”
and “vcredist_x86” from all folders. Then please open the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma
3_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010
and install (right click and select “Run as administrator”) “DXSETUP.exe”.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3_CommonRedist\DotNet\4.5.2
and install (right click and select “Run as administrator”)
“NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe”.

Or try this:
http://arma.jiripolasek.com/

Step three:
The final step Install important and recommended updates.
All three of these can be done on their own or all three at the same time, all are options and all are plausible. I thank Bohemia Interactive for helping me solve these problems. Sadly I did not remember which updates you need to install aside from ones that say Microsoft…everything else can be ignored.

The instructions you see were the very same instructions that Bohemia Interactive walked me through and I send out best regards to Bohemia Interactive as well as the staff team of NAK for one of the staff members asked me to post this to the forums for future to help people in case this problem ever arises again for someone else.