Approved - Allen's Admin application

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: bAKeme420

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): Currently 24

3. Hours played on NAK servers. Between Altis/Malden/Stratis/Zeus = 276.82 hours (i think)

4. Total Arma 3 hours: Roughly 575 hours

5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): I do not remember getting a recommendation.

6. Reason for applying: I have been witnessing a lot of players getting into a conflict with trollers/spammers in NAK servers and while the Admins are constantly busy working on other situations I feel like my contribution to the community will help maintain proper expected behavior when participating in NAK servers.

7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Customer services, minor technical support and (not a skill) nocturnal… Could help give the admins time to rest while i’m on during the “dead” hours.

8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I will be making a full effort to getting on everyday. If there were any vacations or other situations that come up I will notify Admins. Which i highly doubt, too poor for vacation.

9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Assist with overseeing servers and networks on a daily basis by monitoring/auditing server activity and security and to ensure that the systems run efficiently.

Hope I make it!
~ Allen

+1 Warrant Officer (MP) - Allen has been a huge presence on the Zeus server where he has been a prime example of what the role should be and more.

+1 Warrant Officer (MP) Definitely a shining example for others. Very mature player with good morals and a sound understanding of NAK and its rules.

+1 Warrant Officer (MP)

+1 for warrant officer. no reason not to because he is always hearing from other players about what they think would be a good idea on what Zeus missions he should do.

Allen’s application for Warrant Officer (MP) has been approved. Everyone welcome Allen to the NAK Admin Staff. He has been a large part of making the Zeus server a success and has shown to be a leader in the NAK Community.

Just kidding. Allen is a great guy and a very dedicated zeus. Welcome aboard!

Congrats Allen!