OUTDATED - lil videos showing off how to use various ACE equipment

This forum is for player created hints, tips,tricks and techniques that can help other Zeus make better missions.

Moderator: VileAce

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 7th, 2018, 9:15 am

First video I did. Next will be some of the other detonators.. I only made a custom intro as I didnt get a chance to ask if I could use the one's we use for tac/zeus like vile and zero did so I came up with something think it works nicely :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/Xf4sQ3M-eBA

xBroleh

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

May 7th, 2018, 9:41 am

Thanks for uploading! Really useful :)

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

May 7th, 2018, 12:00 pm

This is a beautiful video, nice and compact!

I do have a few questions after seeing this video:

Is it possible to make the captive have the explosives (armed) in his backpack/a possible bomb-vest? So that a civilian is mobile but still punishes for getting shot?

What is the range on the dead man's switch, and what happens when the range is exceeded (f.e. suspect is taken away)? Will it blow up the IED or simply not be triggered?
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 7th, 2018, 12:29 pm

Not sure there is a armable/carryable ied for suicide bomber. think the one module for suicide bombers would prob work that better. as for range. I didnt test, easily can do that later today. there also the channel thing so think there alot more to them then most know about.

Zero

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 7th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Very good video Sycholic

Medimen

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

NAK Command

May 7th, 2018, 4:07 pm

Awesome Vid Sycholic!

sycholic

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 7th, 2018, 4:17 pm

thanks was the first time I did any video work with adobe premier pro still cant figure out why the video is getting scaled the flames should be touching top and bottom of the screen.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

May 8th, 2018, 12:04 am

As a Zeus you can attach the IED to the AI with the Attach To module, that way the AI can still move from a set location. You can attach the IED so that it is at ground level or even chest level.

The key to attach an object above ground level that would normally fall to the ground, is to disable simulation, attach the object and enable simulation.

For help on learning how to do this, come to the Zeus meeting May 25th at 8:00 pm EDT (viewtopic.php?f=37&t=748) or talk to a Zeus Expert.

• Information