player aircraft rearm, refuel, repair (how to) ACE

This forum is for player created hints, tips,tricks and techniques that can help other Zeus make better missions.

Moderator: VileAce

REAPER6

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

April 4th, 2018, 12:47 am

So I was trying to figure out the best way for player rearming aircraft with ACE.

REARM
How to zues:
1. Put down a hemitt ammo
2. On the aircraft put the configure pylons module on it and pick a load out.

How to rearm player:
1. Land or taxi near the hemitt.
2. Get out and hit your interaction button on the aircraft (mine is windows key)
3. Select configure pylons.
4. Select your loadout.
IF YOU DONT NEED TO CHANGE YOUR LOADOUT YOU CAN JUST INTERACT WITH THE HEMITT AND SELECT REARM AND SELECT YOUR AIRCRAFT FROM THE LIST.

REFUEL
1. Park or taxi to the fuel hemitt
2. Interact with hemitt
3.select refuel, take nozzle
4.take nozzle to aircraft and left click connect fuel nozzle. It will now start refueling.
5. When the finished refueling message agears interact with the aircraft
6. Select refuel, disconnect nozzle
7. Walk back to hemitt and left click on it to replace nozzle.

REPAIR
Aparrently the hemitt repair doesn't have any interaction to repair. So the only way around this I found is to put a toolkit in the aircraft or the vehicle you wish to use as a repair vehicle. Then have pilot pick up the tool kit and repair from the interaction menu. I'm going to keep looking for other methods.

I wish there was a module you could put on a heli pad. If you have a different or better method please share it.
Last edited by REAPER6 on April 5th, 2018, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

April 4th, 2018, 9:01 pm

The way Ace works is, that you can give a "bonus" to repair at repair vehicles or repair locations, based on configuration. Generally it will elevate the repair capability of a player by one level, if you are next to a repair vehicle or facility. But on the Zeus server everyone is already elevated to the highest level, this way vehicles can be repaired completely by everyone.

But to do any repair you do need a Toolkit. To do a complete repair, with a toolkit in your inventory ; interact with the vehicle you wish to repair and choose repair > full repair. You can also do partial repairs or repairing of specific parts, but it is not necessary with our current setup. Some configurations "burn" the toolkit with the repair of each part similar to using the ACE bandage to heal a body part. This has not been enable on the server for simplicity sake.

• Information