Un- ban??? Accident at base.

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

mattc

February 13th, 2020, 5:08 pm

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: mattc
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198165297034
3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: "You were kicked off the game. (Battleeye: Admin Kick (Hacking banned for perm - expires Perm by VileAce [Admin]))

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
(Appears in the ban message)
5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 2/13/2020, 4:30ish PM
6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: [NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#3 | NAK quicksilver | Tanoa
7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I was not hacking, I was trying to assist my teammate, (in game name tyler), he drove a box truck near the helicopters and I then got into the dual rotor helicopter and hovered above it when it was next to the big single rotor. He was not using voice comms so I did not know what he wanted me to do. He was in the big single rotor helicopter and I was autohovering above him with the cargo ropes out, and he typed move in local chat. I accidentally clicked the descent button and then I landed on top of his rotor taking it off. I didnt even kill him. He then requested an admin to kick me and I tried explaining myself and then I got permabanned. I don't think what I did deserved a ban, much less a permanent ban. I was not intentionally trolling or trying to kill him... I was quite literally trying to help him. This is the only server that I like playing on and it was my 2nd day back in over 2 years so I am very rusty on helicopters and I fly with Keyboard and Mouse, so I did not quite remember all of the key bindings. and I would like to be able to play on this server again.

mattc

February 13th, 2020, 5:10 pm

I should have clarified, 4:30ish PM EST. Unsure of the timezone that the server runs on.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 13th, 2020, 5:26 pm

The logs indicate that you were using multiple restricted mods. Please list all mods you were using at the time of the event and we will compare with what we show in the logs.

mattc

February 13th, 2020, 5:36 pm

I don't understand... when I boot up the game and go into the "Mods" tab of the Arma 3 launcher, it says "you have no mods". I do not think that I have any mods installed on this PC. I remember that I installed some Vietnam mods a very long time ago to play with a friend, but I cant find them on my drive so I'm not sure if thats what youre talking about. Other than that I don't remember if I have installed any other mods on my PC in the past.

mattc

February 13th, 2020, 5:37 pm

I would be willing to e- mail you a screenshot of the arma 3 launcher stating that I don't have any mods...

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 13th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Post your lastest RPT file.

mattc

February 13th, 2020, 8:08 pm

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 13th, 2020, 9:39 pm

I will remove the ban, before you connect again I would like you to delete a file on your system. When you connect to a server it downloads a copy of the mission file to your local computer. Your copy of the file does not match what is currently on the server. It is possible that it has become corrupt.

Stop Arma
Open File Explorer and in the address bar type '%localappdata%/Arma 3/MPMissionsCache' (without quotes)
You can delete all file in that folder or just NAK_QS_118.110819.pbo
Reset Arma and connect to the server - at that point, you will re-download the mission file.

mattc

February 14th, 2020, 1:14 pm

Ok thank you so much for your help and your patience. I will be playing shortly, just let me know then if you notice any more problems with my files.

• Information