the ban is not for that

Please feel free to report any behavior by either player or admin that does not adhere to the current high standards of the NAK rules and Admin code of conduct.

Moderator: VileAce

vova

February 3rd, 2020, 7:55 pm

Hi. My call sign is Luca. I was banned for allegedly cheating, but I don't have any scammers. I'm an honest player.all mods are downloaded from the list on the site. it has been playing on your server for a long time. please solve this problem.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 3rd, 2020, 8:17 pm

This is not the place to enter a ban appeal and is not the correct format for a ban appeal. Answering your post as a misconduct report, there is no misconduct you DID enter the server multiple times with a restricted mod. The ban message to you specifically states "Restricted Mod - Cheating 1d - Join TeamSpeak to discuss By VileAce [Admin]." Which is correct. The server rules indicate:
"RULE #16) No Unapproved Mods
First Offense: Based on severity, up to a permanent ban.

NAK has a list of mods that are allowed on the server, you can find that list at https://www.naksquad.net/mod-list/. We generally will not ban a player for a minor violation, but using any mod a reasonable person would consider cheating will be considered a violation of this rule. These include but are not limited to invisibility, no clipping, teleport, unrestricted vehicle spawn, unlimited ammo and god mode. If you receive a script restriction when connecting to the server, you are using an unapproved mod."

It is your responsibility to check your mods against our approved list.

vova

February 3rd, 2020, 11:01 pm

how do I join team speak?

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 4th, 2020, 12:27 am

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

February 5th, 2020, 8:59 am

After further review, it was identified that the mod Window Breaker was being identified as a Melee mod. We have fixed the issue and the ban has been removed from your record. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Information