1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Jonathan Sepulveda
2. YOUR STEAMID 64:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094425939/home
3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:https://gyazo.com/535726adaa81f88a18edb6d83fdedaad
4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Fox
5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: I don't really know, but I would say about a couple weeks ago.
6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:[NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET|NAK#1|I&A|Atlis
7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: Recently I was banned from your server and.. well.. i regret it.. I was banned for racism. My parents have been recently going through a divorce and i havent been taking it very well. Ive been becoming outrageously angry and ive been using arma 3 as a sort of "stress reliever" but i lost my filter and started taking out my anger on my innocent team mates. but that's all over with. Im a changed person. I have realized the error of my actions and all i want is a second chance. I have no excuse for the things i said but like i said i am a new person. Im now having therapy and on medication so i promise there will be no more racial slurs of any sort OR any rule breaking. Ive looked through the rules thouroughly before writing this application. Thank you for your time, and I hope you can give me a second chance. good bye and have a good day!
For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
- All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
- Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
- Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
- Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
- Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
- The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 134
- Joined: February 8th, 2017, 1:27 am
- Location: Sydney (The land from down under)
Sorry for the late responce but i've been thinking about your app and i'm going to remove the ban but, any rule broken within 90 days of this post and it will be a perm again. Admins will be able to see any notes and flags on your profile.
As a Fox, I must ploy to survive
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users