TRYK (TRYK Multi-play Uniforms) link incorrect on the Allowed Mod List

For question, comments, and problems with mods.
Individual mod authors are responsible for the content of their mods, but we will do our best to help a member of the NAK Community if they are having an issue on our servers.

Moderator: VileAce

mojo.hoho

January 16th, 2020, 5:08 am

Hello,

following the link of TRYK (TRYK Multi-play Uniforms) (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =741196544) on the Allowed Mod List, lands on a TRYK Multiplay-Uniform Fix, this mod is only a dependency, it requires TRYK (TRYK Multi-play Uniforms)

I think the correct link should be Multi-play Uniforms https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =779520435 which already has a fix/patch included (and also renamed to Multi-Play Uniforms, please see steam workshop mod despcription for more information)

Please advice, should I fill a form and request as a new Mod?, or the admin will see it fit just to modify the link?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Best regards,
hoho

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

January 16th, 2020, 5:28 am

Thank you for reporting this. I will test the mod, and respond both to this post and the mod request thread.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

January 16th, 2020, 9:02 am

MOD TRYK multi-play Uniforms has been updated on the Allowed Mod List. (It's also had a name change to "Multi-play Uniforms")
It's still allowed, all updated armor values are reasonable.

The fix, MOD TRYK Multiplay-Uniform Fix has been restricted.
There is no use for it as it doesn't add anything, it only lags you guys out more.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

mojo.hoho

January 16th, 2020, 9:09 am

Hello Wave,

thank you very much for your fast reply on the matter!
I'm adding the mod to my mod list to use on the NAK Altis Server! :)

once again, thank you!

Best regards
hoho

• Information