Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: SPC. Best
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198142173035
Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
At the end of the URL add '?xml=1' without quotations and press Enter.
The web page will change; search for '<steamID64>' and copy the number immediately following.
3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Not the Arma 3 server, was banned on the TeamSpeak server picture in attachments.
4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Don't know who.
(Appears in the ban message)
5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: Not sure when I was banned, I found out about 10 mins ago as I am writing this.
6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: I wasn't banned on any of the servers I can still connect to all of them just not the team speak.
7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: It says I was hacking but I haven't played Arma 3 on Nak in weeks nor gone on the Teamspeak which is why I don't know why I was banned and normally when I do go on here I only run sound and visual mods like blast core, and which is why I'm super confused on why I was banned in the first place. I don't have a way to explain nor justify this due to this instance.
For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
- All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
- Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
- Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
- Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
- Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
- The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]