Wave Unfair behavior

Please feel free to report any behavior by either player or admin that does not adhere to the current high standards of the NAK rules and Admin code of conduct.

Moderator: VileAce

J.Grahm

January 8th, 2020, 7:40 pm

Offender’s Name: Wave
Description of the offense: Unfair punishment - As I had been kicked for describing someone as a nerd, which I see was taken as an insult, (one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits) which by Wave took it as an insult, I made a comment today that it was only an insult if you had been bullied in middle school. A simple jest but unfairly taken as, "You are getting a 1 day ban, because that is how we do it around here." At first I had been confused on what he said when he said I had insulted him and once we had barely cleared up what the actual insult was, he banned me. I feel this was slightly unfair due to him asking about a Zeus and me responding with "Nope, not gunna get kicked again." Wave; "Joshuah you are free to join if you are going to behave yourself" I responded with "Nope" After that I was pulled into another channel. I feel that I was in the wrong a bit but after talking with more people that play a bit on NAK it seemed like a childish thing to get kicked over and silly for a ban. I am not going for an appeal because I am just not playing for a while on the server, but do feel like I deserve a second opinion if this was fair. After reading the guidlines and how punishments work, it does not result in a ban. Please correct me if I am wrong. I do enjoy playing the servers, as Invade annex is amazing and it is the best server to play on, but with acting like this just is repulsive.
Server misconduct occurred on: TeamSpeak
Approximate time and date the offence occured: 19:25 CNT
Were there admins online? If yes which ones? Not sure: Was banned before able to ask a second opinion
Screenshot, recording or other evidence (if available*) N/A

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 9th, 2020, 10:33 am

This is being reviewed and a replay will be posted after speaking with everyone involved.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

January 9th, 2020, 1:47 pm

Joshuah Grahm if you would like to talk about this issue, I have sent you a friend request in Steam. If you accept that friend request and send me a PM we can talk in Steam.

• Information