December 31st, 2019, 8:47 am

1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
2. Age:
34 (making 35 in June)
3. Hours played on NAK servers.: approx. 330hrs
4. Total Arma 3 hours:
635hrs on ARMA III on Steam so far, but please see 5.) for further information
5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
Well, my ArmA-Experience dates back to the good old times when "Operation Arrowhead" was top of the list in terms of military simulations.
I made my way over ArmA II, playing in a german clan during that times, re-enaction german military and spending whole nights on operations.
The final step of my ArmA-carreer now is ArmA III, where I summed up several hundert hours before binding it do my steam account about 2 years ago.
We developed scenarios, tested them, kept dying in challenges to hard and visited friendly clans (and vice versa) to fight together.
I never summed it up before binding ArmA III with steam, but as i purchased it right away when it was published, I assume that it must be several hundret if not
a thousand hours.
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application)
Well, I took my time in considering this step for the last 1 or 2 moths, to be honest, and still do not take this step easy.
When I joined, there have been a lot of people helping me out in finding my way into the community, understanding the mechanics on the server and a lot of stuff more.
I was the Admins and NAKElite players that have allways been there, explaining stuff, deescalating trouble between players and - sometimes - drawing hard borders when
things went awkward.
From my point of view, being part of this community has been a great experience so far, and the team runing NAK has always had my admiration for the great job they do.
As time went by, I figured stuff out by myself, got better (at least I hope so), and at a certain day I found myself sitting in the copilot seat with a young fellow gamer, teaching
him the basics of hovering and smooth departures with a Ghosthawk, while trying to solve a little rumble between to guys in TS.
That was when I figured that as time evolved, I came my way from a Rooky and now it is me helping others, just as those guys back in the days did with me when I was new to
NAK. That was about the time when i donated for the first time, as I wanted to do a little more to keep uo the community that I have enjoyed that much ever since playing here
for the first time.
From this point on, I asked myself if I would be a good addition to the NAK Team and finally, on the last eve of 2019, I decide to apply and perhaps be able to give a little more
back to the community.
8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
I think my real world experience as an OF-3 active service member in Germany, I feel that some of the traits I practice every day might be a good addition to NAK.
I have a 12 year record in flying choppers, plus a 5 year experience as a professionaly trained flight instructor, leading a training company for 2.5 years now.
Accordingly, I concider myself a structured, calm and polite person with a reasonable skill of conflict resolution.
I speak English, German and a little Spanish.
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): Daily (if not on duty or deployed), 3+hrs, more on weekends or holidays
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
Being an Admin on NAK servers is - from my point of view - one of the most honorable tasks one can have. It is about being a shining example to others
in terms of conduct, but an example as well when it comes to cooperative play, teamwork and being a mentor to new players.
I means being willing to - in the worst case - play less because you are occupied with players requesting your help. So, it will sometimes require to sacrifice
for the wellbeing of the community.
And yes, eventhough we all know that this is the least portion, being an Admin might require the skill to award fair and reasonable penalties as well.
However, it is my strong believe that with a good and authentic communication can oftentimes avoid penalties being nescessary.
This all should be my goal to live up to...
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
I love self-mockery.
Mostly running transport choppers on NAK Servers

Here is the link to my battle metrics:
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/4 ... 3033%5D=1M

Changelog:

01/01/20:
-Total hours played on NAK updated (Point 3)
-Updated time of binding ArmA 3 to Steam (Point 5)
-Added linkt to BattleMetrics
Last edited by Deep1-1 on January 1st, 2020, 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Forgiving is harder then being forgiven."
"Think, press, talk..."

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

December 31st, 2019, 10:38 am

+1.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command