Operation "Warlock"

This forum is for announcements from the players for scheduled events. All whitelisted Zeus can also request permissions to schedule event in the NAK Zeus Steam Group

Moderator: VileAce

Moon

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

December 3rd, 2019, 3:14 am

Confidential File: Operation "Warlock"
MISSION FAILED

Photo:
Image ,

Name: Solomon Maru (Codename Warlock)
Born: Unknown
Place of birth: Unknown
Affiliation: Syndikat
Nationality: Unknown
Languages: French

Background: Once a member of the Red Tiger paramilitary group that had sought to bring about a violent coup in an unknown North African country. He is still one of the group's few surviving remnants. Following the coup's failure, Maru went into hiding and eventually founded a new group now based in the Altis Republic. Dubbing it as the "Syndikat", it had been founded as a drugs and firearms smuggling ring. Gradually however, it grew into a powerful anti-government insurgency force thanks to the covert assistance of CSAT.

Situation: After the past assassination attempt on the Altanian governor NATO forces have established themselves in the island. Situation with AAF is delicate after one of ours shot a Nyx out of combat killing its crew. Negotiations are still ongoing.

Evidence 1:
. Image .
Meanwhile Syndikat forces have targeted several governmental buildings and NATO convoys disrupting operations in the island. Still we have bigger fish to fry, Col. Georgious Akhanteros (Phanax) and Maj. Thanos Gavras (Hoplite) of the AAF have been found to be working with Solomun Maru (Warlock) giving intel about Altis government and NATO forces position. We can't take Col. Georgious in because that will just deteriorate the situation with the AAF.
Evidence 2:
. Image .
Evidence 3:
. Image
Intel reports that Maru has been kidnaping civilians to cause unrest, and then proceeds to execute them. NOTE: He usually tries to attend this executions as seen below

Evidence 4:
. Image .
Evidence 5:
. Image .
Evidence 6:
. Image .
Evidence 7:
. Image .

He is currently located in the abandoned resort known as "Horizon Blu" 2km north of Pefkas Military Base. Reports come in from our observer that he has barricaded himself heavily with about 60+ insurgents with reinforcements being 5-10 min away. Armed offroads and Jeeps have been spotted all over the compound, as well as enemy patrols in the surrounding areas. Your mission is to infiltrate at night via submersibles on Pefkas Bay located north look for an insertion and then proceed to execute Solomon as stealthy as possible, extract and RTB. After that Syndikat forces will be bombarded by our artillery positions.

Anexes:
Evidence 8:
. Image .
Southern view of target building
Evidence 9:
. Image .
Eastern view of target building
Evidence 10:
. Image .
Light armed Jeeps
Evidence 11:
. Image .
Heavy armed offroads
Evidence 12:
. Image .
Thermal visual of the compound
Evidence 13:
. Image .
"Horizon Blu" Hotel Resort
Evidence 14:
. Image .
Patrol Alpha
Evidence 15:
. Image .
Patrol Bravo
Evidence 16:
. Image .
Thermal of a submersible
Evidence 17:
. Image .
Heavy AT armed offroad
Evidence 18:
. Image .
Pefkas Bay
Evidence 19:
. Image .
Satellite imagery of the compound
Evidence 20:
. Image .
UAV imagery of the compound
Evidence 21:
. Image . Image .
Maru on his routine phone call 1800 Military Time
Date & Time: Sunday 8th Dec 5:00 PM EST 10:00 GMT
Server: [NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#4 | Zeus Address: 72.5.195.213 Port: 2302
Mods: No weapon, attachments or uniform mods allowed, just movement or sound
Last edited by Moon on December 8th, 2019, 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Major.White

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 3rd, 2019, 5:37 am

Once I get back home from work today (17:45 GMT) (12:45 EST). I would like to talk to you regarding Zeus.
You might be interested.
- Driving? Pfft, what could go wrong? Here hold my wheel- oh wait that's not how it's suppo- aaAAaagh!

Malymkun

December 3rd, 2019, 5:44 pm

I expect the mission to take place in the evening (PM). Am I correct with that assumption?

"Date & Time: Sunday 8th Dec 5:00 EST 10:00 GMT"

Moon

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

December 3rd, 2019, 7:21 pm

Malymkun wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 5:44 pm
I expect the mission to take place in the evening (PM). Am I correct with that assumption?

"Date & Time: Sunday 8th Dec 5:00 EST 10:00 GMT"
Yes, my bad, fixed it.

Moon

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

December 8th, 2019, 9:23 pm

Major.White

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

December 9th, 2019, 5:41 am

Welp. This sums it up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Driving? Pfft, what could go wrong? Here hold my wheel- oh wait that's not how it's suppo- aaAAaagh!

• Information