Denied - Amber Freeman - Ban Appeal

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

AmberFreeman

November 25th, 2019, 6:33 pm

IGN:
Amber Freeman (From what I remember)

SteamID:

Ban Message:
https://i.gyazo.com/79a77a5bcdbd8c2e09f ... 8c887f.png

Name of the Admin:
I am unsure because it was only a TeamSpeak ban.

Date/Time of Ban:
I have no idea, it was about a year ago or more so I do not have a great recollection.

Banned Server:
TeamSpeak

Explanation/Context:
I had been idling in the TeamSpeak server late one night for about an hour while I watched YouTube. At this point I had played on the server quite a bit as ATC (Its the only thing I like doing). I loved how nice people were and supportive when I played. On this night, an angry administrator joined my channel and told me to remove my rocket beans TV community tag or whatever. He said it was hacking and that he would ban me if I didn't remove it. I had just learned the little trick off of YouTube to get the tag and didn't feel like going and removing it so I said no. Keep in mind it was very late and I was shorter than I should have been. He then perm banned me from the TeamSpeak which effectively keeps me from playing as ATC. I have waited so long because I could not have been bothered to ask for an appeal. If it is accepted, could you check if I've been banned in-game too because I honestly have no idea. Also, I would like my old rank back on TS. I think it was the second one but it could have been 60 hours or something. I hope you can help me and my hopefully unique situation.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm

You were asked to remove a badge that TeamSpeak indicated was not earned. You refused to remove the badge, which you made false statements about at the time having said that you earned the tag, and then proceeded to curse at the admin. You were not permanently banned for the TeamSpeak tag but your actions and behavior in speaking to an admin.

Providing clearly misleading information to the admins indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players. We will not tolerate players that verbally abuse admins or other players for that matter. Cursing at and verbally abusing an admin for enforcing community rules shows a disrespect for the individual and the community as a whole.

For the reasons above this appeal is denied.

• Information