Expired - smejh - ban apeal

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Daniel

November 22nd, 2019, 10:49 pm

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:Smejh

2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561197992529472

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:you were kicked off the game.(Battleye"admin kick(Banned rule #3 for 3d expires 11/24/2019 1:02 am. By REAPER6 ))
4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:REAPER6

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:11/21/2019 not sure what time
6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:NAK #1
7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: i don't remember team killing. if i did tk it was not intentional as i always confirm my targets before engaging. this is my favorite server and i just went out of my way and spent my own time to appeal this ban because this is one of the only servers i play on and i would never intentionally do anything to endanger my rights to log in and play on it. I believe this ban was a result of miscommunication between myself and the admin involved. i had no warnings or anything before receiving my ban. please consider my request to lift the ban. thank you for your time.

REAPER6

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

November 23rd, 2019, 2:33 am

You were witnessed in vehicle spawn team killing. You also had no friendly marker so a player shot back at you and you accused them of griefing you then dc’d.

• Information