Denied (Perm) - Ledinity - Ban appeal (Perm)

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

Ledinity

November 22nd, 2019, 1:50 pm

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: My name was "Ledinity" I belive, or possibly "olejhalle"
2. YOUR STEAMID 64: "76561198303895707>"
3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Banned for rule #4 for perm - expires perm.
4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: "Grie"
5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: approximatly 1 year ago
6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1 I&A Altis
7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: Well, at the time before my ban I was air support flying low as a helicopter, I somehow manage to crash it into what I belive was and admin laying prone and sniping, remind you this was on accident. The admin proceeds to drag me into a teamspeak channel and tells me that he is going to ban me. I do proceed to tell it was an accident but he did not seem to care, I'd probadly call this admin abuse but I don't really care as this was one of the only servers I played on, I've recently got back into Arma and thought I should make justice
Last edited by Ledinity on November 22nd, 2019, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ledinity

November 22nd, 2019, 1:53 pm

Although this may be fair, I'd like to say this was a year ago and I have definetly matured up and learned my lesson, Please.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 22nd, 2019, 5:27 pm

You were not permanently banned for Team Killing, you were permanently banned for cursing at an admin, when I brought you into a private channel to speak to you. Verbal abuse is not tolerated on this server. I see no reason to lift the ban. Your appeal is denied.

Ledinity

November 23rd, 2019, 4:49 pm

Well if that's the case I'd still say I've learned a lesson and won't make the same mistake. With growing more mature comes more mature communication..

Ledinity

November 23rd, 2019, 4:56 pm

ALSO in the rules it states the following:

RULE #2) No verbal abuse.
First offense: Kick
Second offense: 3 day ban
Third offense: Permanent ban

As this was my first offense of "verbal abuse" I fail to see how this gets me a lifetime ban.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 23rd, 2019, 5:22 pm

Each time you cursed at the admin was an offense (each and every curse word) plus the teamkilling and griefing were offenses. You violated 3 rules and had 7 offenses in 10 minutes. Cursing at an admin on our servers implies a lack of respect for the community and the rules themselves. Though your comments in the quick chat were not a violation of our server rules, it continues to prove the lack of respect.

Lastly, if you read the entire rules page it states
This page does not cover all the rules; only the basic ones.
If an admin finds an unfitting behavior he will moderate it accordingly. We NAK Squad reserve the right to refuse access/service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.

Ledinity

November 24th, 2019, 7:49 am

VileAce wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 5:22 pm
Each time you cursed at the admin was an offense (each and every curse word) plus the teamkilling and griefing were offenses. You violated 3 rules and had 7 offenses in 10 minutes. Cursing at an admin on our servers implies a lack of respect for the community and the rules themselves. Though your comments in the quick chat were not a violation of our server rules, it continues to prove the lack of respect.

Lastly, if you read the entire rules page it states
This page does not cover all the rules; only the basic ones.
If an admin finds an unfitting behavior he will moderate it accordingly. We NAK Squad reserve the right to refuse access/service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
It's legit been one year man, cmon

• Information