Remington R11 RSASS Sniper Rifle Mod

For question, comments, and problems with mods.
Individual mod authors are responsible for the content of their mods, but we will do our best to help a member of the NAK Community if they are having an issue on our servers.

Moderator: VileAce

DemonHunter58

November 14th, 2019, 2:48 am

So I tried to join the server with this mod installed but it was telling me that it was a restricted Mod. I went through the unallowed mods and didn't see anywhere that it fit. It only adds in a .308 rifle with different ammo and a new suppressor. Here is the mods link, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... text=rsass, and if it is restricted due to something I don't understand that's alright, I've just been playing tarkov recently and thought it would be cool to use in arma.

WilliamTesla

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

November 14th, 2019, 4:28 am

Well, I'm not an admin, but the modlist specifies:
Any mod not specifically listed below in the Approved Mods section is restricted.
If you want it to get added, use this form

WilliamTesla

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

November 14th, 2019, 4:41 am

Funny enough, I did find it on the allowed mods within the modlist. Image But. For some reason you can't really access it from the modlist itself, which I assume might be the issue.
The link within the modlist is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =164174199
But if you try to acess it, it displays an error (At least for me) So.. Interesting. I'd suggest using the Bug Report.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 14th, 2019, 8:22 am

We restrict mods based on their class names, not the weapon name or even type or weapon. The Remington R11 RSASS Sniper Rifle that was approved was removed from the Steam Workshop.

On the Mods page at the top you will find the following text:
"If there is a mod that you think should be allowed/restricted, you can complete a Mod Request form. After the form is submitted an Admin will review the request and forward it to the correct individual for action to be taken."

If you are looked in when you submit the form, we will email you once a decision has been made. If not the decision is posted in the Mods Forum.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 14th, 2019, 9:42 am

I just confirmed the mod you originally referenced @DemonHunter58 is not what is causing the restricted mod message. @WilliamTesla was correct the Remington R11 RSASS Sniper Rifle mod originally in or list and the one you are using are the same. The author reuploaded the mod instead of updating it, which gave it a new ID in the Steam Workshop. I have updated the link on our mods list.

@DemonHunter58 - talk to an admin in TeamSpeak and we can help you figure out what is causing the restricted mod message.

DemonHunter58

November 14th, 2019, 11:59 am

@VileAce Sorry for putting this here, I hadn't seen the mod request forum. I will hop over to TeamSpeak and see what can happen, thanks.

• Information