Ban Appeal Richard Weiss

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

RichardWeiss

October 31st, 2019, 3:25 pm

1. Richard Weiss
2. Incener
3. https://imgur.com/a/0rwHTXH
4. VileAce
5. 31.10 21:14 GMT +1
6. Nak #3 Quicksilver
7. I already had a conversation yesterday with sycholic about how my game is glitched, but i couldn't fix it. Trees wouldn't load for me. I only loaded NAK approved mods. I have attached my mod list.

Regards,
Richard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Volcano

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 31st, 2019, 4:14 pm

I issued the Ban, not VileAce. You have been reported by multiple players throughout the past week for flying and driving through trees.
after watching you for some time I confirmed the matter.

Having a conversation with sycholic is no reason for you to continue playing with not having trees.
Using a Glitch or any exploit in the game in your advantage is nor allowed on our servers.

I witnessed you drive through trees and vegetation and not clipping to them and not getting any damage from them. also, you standing 1Km out from the AO and engaging it with 1Km of trees and forest between you and the AO.

RULE #16) No Unapproved Mods
First Offense: Based on severity, up to a permanent ban.
NAK has a list of mods that are allowed on the server, you can find that list at https://www.naksquad.net/mod-list/. We generally will not ban a player for a minor violation, but using any mod a reasonable person would consider cheating will be considered a violation of this rule. These include but are not limited to invisibility, no clipping, teleport, unrestricted vehicle spawn, unlimited ammo and god mode. If you receive a script restriction when connecting to the server, you are using an unapproved mod.

I will stand to keep this Ban until you can prove your case and have your game fixed. After that, you can join TeamSpeak to discuss the matter.
Last edited by Volcano on November 5th, 2019, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails"

RichardWeiss

November 1st, 2019, 2:28 am

Hey Volcano,
i tried unloading all mods and selected Tanoa in the eden editor but there where still no trees. After that i tried verifying the integrity of the game files and loaded Tanoa again and that time the trees where displayed normally. I don't know what exactly caused it, but it wasn't any of my loaded mods. I've attached a picture of the fixed tree display.

Regards,
Richard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Volcano

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

November 3rd, 2019, 2:06 pm

Sorry for the late response.
You have been loading and having problems with mods a lot. the problems you were having caused game experience problems for the other players and our servers and that is not acceptable.

I will lift the ban and allow you back to our servers again.

Please note that any other similar actions/problems or any other suspicion will result in a permanent ban!
Also, find me on TeamSpeak when you join back.
"We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails"

• Information