Resolved - Deleted - Ban Appeal Richard Weiss - NAK Special Pistols mod

For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
Please note:
  • All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
  • Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
  • Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
  • Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
  • Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
  • The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account.  There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

Moderator: VileAce

RichardWeiss

October 19th, 2019, 11:45 am

1. Richard Weiss
2. incener
3. https://imgur.com/FKphaK5
4. VileAce
5. 19.10.2019
6. NAK #1 Altis
7. I equipped the CornerShot from the NAK approved Special Pistols mod and got kicked when i tried to change the angle of it with Pageup or Pagedown. Don't have a saved screenshot of the message i got from just being kicked yesterday.

Regards,
Richard Weiss

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 19th, 2019, 8:06 pm

Thank you for pointing out the issue with the NAK approved Special Pistols mod. The issue has been resolved. This is not the reason you were banned. There is some other mod you are using not on the approved list.

The following code was sent to th server every 2 minutes.

18.10.2019 09:15:13: Richard Weiss (87.148.150.13:2304) 39380f95c8352a94d082a8e9a5748dc5 - #21 "call [[para005,[B Alpha 3-1:1 (Richard Weiss) REMOTE (para005),[0]]],{
params ["_unit", "_stuff"];

_unit MoveinTurret _stuff;
}]"

The reason for the 3-day ban is you had a ban on 06/14/2019 3:23 PM for a restricted mod. We removed the ban with the agreement that if you had another ban for a restricted mod it would be at the second level.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1565&p=6313#p6313.

If you can assist in identifying the offending mod we will consider lifting the ban.

RichardWeiss

October 20th, 2019, 8:00 am

Hello VileAce,
thank you for the quick response. I would really like to help you with finding the offending mod, but like i said, there was only a problem when specifically equipping the CornerShot and changing the angle of it. I reviewed my mod list and found no mods that weren't allowed on the website. Maybe i overlooked something so I've attached the mod list.

Regards,
Richard Weiss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 21st, 2019, 2:01 am

I did look at your list and found one non-approved mod - TRYK Multiplay-Uniform Fix. I will do some testing tomorrow to see if that is what was causing the issue.

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 21st, 2019, 1:11 pm

I found the mod that was using questionable code, it was an allowed mod, the author had updated the mod and added the code after we approved the mod. I deleted the ban from your record.

• Information