Admin Application: Maj. Water

NAK Command Application

Moderator: VileAce

Maj.Water

NAK Command

September 20th, 2019, 11:33 pm

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100681883/
2. Age: 20
3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 508 Hours
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 828 Hours
5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Experienced
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): *None, but told I can re-apply due to Admin on leave*
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like "to get rid of trolls" please reconsider your application) I left for Basic Training, and was put on 'Admin on leave' whilst I was gone for about 5-7 months. So when I got my Computer back I was demoted from the Admin Roll. Wanted to get back to being an Admin after getting my PC back 5-7 months later.
8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: Basic Military Training, Strict Enforcement of Grounded Rules, Seeing events from multiple perspectives, Previous NAK Division Head Administrator experience.
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): Every Day/Other Day
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: It's not just enforcing rules; no, Administrators are supposed to be leaders, provide help and examples to players so that they get the right Idea on how to behave and play on NAK servers. (But also enforce the rules, not be above them)
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I used to be a Division Head Administrator, and I loved it. I help people that are struggling, either when I see it or they ask for it. Not only that, but I am also good at talking to people about problems. Both "You're doing something wrong" and "I noticed you're acting Strange" problems. Both in real life, and in game. A sort of punching bag for stress, except if you actually punch me I'm probably not going to help you.

(Insert something funny here)
Maj. Water

Foxx

NAK Tac

NAK Command

September 30th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Hey mate all i can say is glad to have you back and it's been good playing with you on the servers over the past few weeks, but a lot has changed over the past 5 months with nak and i think your best option is to reapply once your familiar with what has changed. I'd be happy to run a few things by you, just to help you get caught up. 😉 😎
I do not sleep through the day, I plan for the night

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 13th, 2019, 9:34 pm

+1

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 28th, 2019, 7:58 pm

Sorry for the delay in approving your application, but everyone welcome Maj. Water as one of our 3 new admins.

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 29th, 2019, 1:01 am

congrats

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 30th, 2019, 1:25 am

I did send a PM via the forum system to the three new admins. Please take a moment and review that information and get back to me.

• Information