NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

NAK Command

September 16th, 2019, 12:09 am

1.Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121486293
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203238314

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): I am 22 years of age

3. Hours played on NAK servers: I have over 680 hours on NAK servers (Staff Sergeant)

4. Total Arma 3 hours: I have a little over 700 hours on Arma 3 (most spent on NAK squad).

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Advanced

6. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): I have none I can call official recommendations, but that's okay.

7. Reason for applying: I resigned as an Admin (Captain rank) back in December, because I was leaving the country and I did for a little over 8 months. However, now that I am back, I would like to re-apply because being an administrator on NAK was one of the best parts of my day when I got home. The community is rich, dignified, with a great player base. Good friends, colleagues and the community welcomes all. I would like to once again become an administrator and enforce the rules that make this community as successful and safe as is, and I cherish taking care of new players that join and others who require assistance.

8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I was a volunteer with Surrey Crime prevention society for over 6 months. They are leaders in community safety in the lower mainland area and help assist local law enforcement by extending a hand of assistance and helping monitor, patrol and report crimes in the area. Create monthly statistics and help local law enforcement better allocate resources, officers and funds. I have a security professional's worker license and worked 3 months with a security company. I am a student completing a bachelors in Law Enforcement Studies from a specialized policing institute. One needs integrity, honesty, fairness, discipline and must posess a great set of conflict negotiating and communication skills in order to travel into this line of work. Which I believe translates well into under-taking a leadership role in any capacity.

9. Estimated Activity: Depending on my studies I may not be active some days but I can definitely be online at least 15 - 20 hours a week on NAK servers.

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Enforcing the rules set forth after years of experimentation to find the correct balance and freedrom for players while also providing a safe and fun envrionment. As an administrator you are seen as a role model and leader to the players with the powers you are entrusted. Which means, not only enforcing the rules but following them yourself to a greater extent than the players themselves. Helping any that need assistance, and being an active leader for the community.

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I was entrusted with the opportunity to co-Zeus with VileAce during dozens of NAK TAC operations. Vile and I had a great chemistry he created exciting missions for our NAK TAC players and I helped by taking care of all the background nuiances and logistical work, freeing him up to stream and create better content for our youtube channel to bring more players into the community.

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 16th, 2019, 1:42 pm

+1

Lorenzo

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 16th, 2019, 1:57 pm

+1

Volcano

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 16th, 2019, 2:00 pm

+1 Glad to see you back my friend.
"We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails"

WalkerCJ

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 17th, 2019, 12:40 am

+1

Wave

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

September 18th, 2019, 11:08 am

+1. You have an aura of positivity around you.
Lead me, follow me or get out of my way

Zero

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 18th, 2019, 10:08 pm

1+

WaffleCoaster

NAK Command

NAK Tac

September 19th, 2019, 9:29 am

+1
DEATH TO ALL PANCAKES

LBJ07

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 19th, 2019, 9:34 am

+1

Riot

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 23rd, 2019, 11:27 am

+1
Creating riots since 1985

Foxx

NAK Tac

NAK Command

September 28th, 2019, 6:07 pm

+1 Good to see you back on
I do not sleep through the day, I plan for the night

Brandon

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 28th, 2019, 9:01 pm

What a man. A medi-man! Men? +1

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 28th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Sorry for the delay in approving your application, but everyone welcome Medimen as one of our 3 new admins.

rollacanda

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 29th, 2019, 1:00 am

congrats

Medimen

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

NAK Command

October 29th, 2019, 5:59 am

Thank you sir, I want to quickly apologize for not being very active of late. I haven't been active in-game but I am always on the website, staying up-to-date with all updates. My time has been eaten up by Mid-term preparations, term papers, in-class presentations, gym, MMA, taking my mom shopping and volunteering lol. Everything should settle down soon and it's again an absolute honor to be a part of the NAK administration team. Thank you for believing in me sir. I would like to arrange a second orientation, I have forgotten a lot over the many months of absence. I will talk in-game soon so we can set it up. It seems to me that Lorenzo does the orientations now so I will speak to him soon. Thank you again, an honor!

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

October 30th, 2019, 1:26 am

I did send a PM via the forum system on the 28th, to the three new admins. Please take a moment and review that information and get back to me.

Medimen

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

NAK Command

October 30th, 2019, 6:43 pm

I just private messaged you on the website sir for the admin orientation timing. I'm all caught up, and have reviewed everything

• Information