1. Trent King, in TS name, is Trent Perkins. I'm changing in-game to Trent Perkins as well soon
3. You were kicked off the game. (Battle Eye: Admin kick( AFK in pilot role- multiple times banned for 1 day- expires 09/08)
4. I'm not sure who banned me but I believe I was banned a couple of hours ago
5. I don't know if my computer goes into sleep mode or something but it was off before I went out to lunch, when I got back like normal all the lights and fans on the pc are off, and when I turned it on arma wasn't running or anything but apparently I was afking, I do apologize if my pc does that and ill try and fix it but honestly I had no idea
For all ban appeals. Please complete the template to the best of your ability.
- All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
- Admins and players can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
- Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs regularly and do offline bans as well.
- Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
- Lying in your appeal is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player and the trust among other players.
- The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for us to identify the individual behind the account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: April 6th, 2017, 1:00 pm
- Location: North Carolina
Unfortunately, this is not the first time you have been AFK in the pilot role, which is why today you were banned. I will reduce the ban to 12 hours, but if you are AFK in the pilot role again within 90 days, the next ban will be for 7 days without the option to appeal.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users