Update - NAK Tac and Tac Tuesday

This is an off-topic thread for talking about whatever.

Moderator: VileAce

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 4th, 2019, 5:39 am

Sorry for the late cancelations of the last NAK Tac and Tac Tuesday. NAK command has been evaluating our core objectives and balancing what we would like to do vs what we can do with the resources we have. At this time Tac Tuesday will continue under the supervision of Volcano. He will be posting an announcement for the next event once everything is finalized. You can keep up to date on announcements related to Tac Tuesday by subscribing to the Tac Tuesday forum under SEVER ANNOUNCEMENTS, viewforum.php?f=66

As for NAK Tac, at this time, it will be canceled until further notice. We do have some plans in the works to bring it back in the future, but it will be some time until that can happen. We do plan on bringing back the Zeus Server, which was the starting place for NAK Tac, and I am hoping history will repeat itself and NAK Tac will restart from there again. Information about the Zeus server will be posted in the next week or two, once resources and processes are in place to manage the server effectively.

If you have any comments or questions you may post them here. Not everything is finalized with the Zeus server so I can not go into a lot of detail in that area yet.

Mrsuper

NAK Tac

September 7th, 2019, 3:44 pm

Is there a chance we will see a server with TFAR / ACE again in the near future?

VileAce
Site Admin

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

NAK Donor

September 7th, 2019, 4:15 pm

Not in the next 6 months. After that, we do not know yet.

Cuff

NAK Tac

NAK Elite

September 8th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Information about the Zeus server will be posted in the next week or two, once resources and processes are in place to manage the server effectively.

If you have any comments or questions you may post them here. Not everything is finalized with the Zeus server so I can not go into a lot of detail in that area yet.
I heard Zeus? JK. Look forward to it and wifi to play it!

Nutek

September 9th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Count me in, I'll be there !
If it ain't broke, break it... Food for thought.

• Information