An Old Fashioned Mission

This forum is for any announcements from the players. Mission Ideas, scheduled mission times, or general discussion.

Moderator: VileAce

Vakshi

July 27th, 2018, 12:06 am

Greetings.

In the past I ran some serious and silly campaigns. I am hopping to run some more again in the future. As such I would like to take you on a tour of past missions and show off experience I have gained in my absence from NAK. If given the chance I'll return to Malden to start with, then a quick tour around Chernarus to find a puppet master hidden in intel, then to the slums of Altis, looking for a man named Jello and his supposed nuclear emporium, before venturing into the unknown. While I could run a campaign, as a first mission I think I would love to get a feel for the current NAK community, what they want, everyone's play style, and how they feel about resources and teammates.

From there I can craft missions that tailor to the strengths and weaknesses of players, and with Ace interactions available, I can ask more dynamic questions of players as well as make roles available to suit the type of mission everyone is playing in. I am partial to having reinforcement waves, as well as making difficult missions. My goal with missions is to make players feel accomplished through their task, that they had to stop shooting for a moment to think about tackling a town or choke point. To synergise teamwork with others in a pinch when enemy reinforcements appear or a man goes down. I pay pretty close attention to detail in my missions in an attempt to make them immersive, so I hope to see new and old faces there.

I'll try to take you to a whole new world of Arma through Zeus. I'll try for this weekend if that is amenable.

~Vunkai

REAPER6

NAK Tac

NAK Command

NAK Elite

July 27th, 2018, 1:45 am

Cyanide will be most pleased to have another Zeus to pester lol.

• Information