Closed - Riley - Ban appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

memmer

April 19th, 2017, 9:52 pm

Riley
http://steamcommunity.com/id/eliminator115/
Ignore player request, moving players assets previously 7 day ban
VileAce 8:30 pm MST NAK #1

There isn't an excuse for what I did, I went to bring a UGV into the AO and the UAV pilot told me not to, and I didn't think much of it as I wasn't sure if he was serious and I don't know why he wouldn't want the UGV in the AO. He promptly shot my Hellcat down, when I re spawned I went to check fixed wings and the UAV pilot approached me and in direct chat verbally berated me calling me a "f"ing moron and other insults and out of anger instead of reporting it to the admin which I wish I had done, I took a heli and continued to take the UGV into the AO which is why VileAce issued the ban.

I understand why I was banned and I agree there should be repercussions for my actions, however I am making this appeal to ask to have my ban taken down from permanent to something less. I have had a lot of fun playing on NAK and interacting with people on the TS. I certainly will be much more responsible in the future as this is server is where I have had the most fun on Arma thus far and I do not want to risk getting banned again.

VileAce
Site Admin

April 20th, 2017, 1:22 am

I agree with your statement 100%. The only reason that you received a permanent ban was that you had a previous 7 day ban on record. I appreciate the fact that you are taking responsibility for your actions. I am reducing your ban to 7 days, but this will be the last time. Any future actions that requires enforcement, will be met with a permanent ban. As a side note I did punish the player that cursed at you.

VileAce

memmer

April 20th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Thanks I will see you then.

• Information