Modified - Sito - unfair ban - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

Sito254

January 11th, 2018, 8:09 pm

hello very good, I want to appeal my ban with the receipt that I received a ban for reasons that are unfair
I did the following on day 10 I received a ban of 7 days for the sake of friendly fire to an ally
I explain it I was flying in my helicopter and I had a tank under me and I was going to leave a marked point on the map as lz tank
When I get to the point there is a helicopter from under mine and leave the tank close to the helicopter, but not so close to the helicopter
good in what I leave the tank on the ground the helicopter rises and I to avoid that we collide also raise me and pull the control back so as not to hit the air but it was too late the helicopter crashed under me and exploded and over when we exploded the game I crashed and left the game
>>Sito<<

c0p0ut

January 11th, 2018, 8:23 pm

Please resubmit the ban using the template located at: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9

Thank you.

Sito254

January 11th, 2018, 8:50 pm

*Sgt Sito
*http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198318671728/
* ban They were killing an ally by mistake and getting out of the game that crashed
*the name of the administrator who banned me I do not know why it came out of the game
My ban is 7 days

hello very well, I want to appeal my ban with the receipt I received a ban for reasons that are unfair.
I did the following on the 10th. I received a 7-day ban for the sake of friendly fire from an ally.
I explained it was flying in my helicopter and had a tank under me and I was going to leave a marked point on the map as tank lz
When I get to the point there is a helicopter under mine and I leave the tank near the helicopter, but not so close to the helicopter
well in what I leave the tank on the ground, the helicopter rises and I to avoid that we collide also I get up and pull the control back to not hit the air, but it was too late the helicopter crashed under I exploded and more when we exploded the game, I collapsed and left the game
>>Sito<<

c0p0ut

January 12th, 2018, 4:15 am

The banning admin was JJ. I will let him know about your appeal.

Foxx

January 12th, 2018, 6:31 am

Hahahahaha i was also their watching so i would like to talk to JJ before anything has been made clear. But i do not recall correctly but i didn't see you in TS so you couldn't have been a pilot even so you have 2 bans not including this one. So like i said i would like to speak with JJ first.

Sito254

January 12th, 2018, 8:29 am

I was in ts but since the computer was turned off because the game gave me an error I could not do anything else
>>Sito<<

VileAce
Site Admin

January 12th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Fox, Im going to reply for JJ. I will wait to talk to you later today. I have added a notation in the bans comments, for the current thoughts.

Sito254

January 12th, 2018, 1:00 pm

it's okay I'm waiting for an answer but we're going to ban
>>Sito<<

VileAce
Site Admin

January 13th, 2018, 12:47 am

I understand that English is not your primary language.

I am going to change the ban to 3 days, the explanation is below. Your ban will end 01/13/2018 4:13 PM Eastern Time Zone. About 15 hours from when this is posted.

When we create a ban we take into account a players history. In you case you had two previous bans for not being in TeamSpeak. The second issue that affected your ban, was that you killed friendly units then immediately disconnected. This is the normal behavior of someone who team killed on purpose.

I did see that you have started to be on TeamSpeak when you pilot, which is good.

I did look at your explanation. And had a couple concerns, some of which may be due to the language issues. The admins that normally play at the same time as you said your are a good player so this was not normal for you.

First continue to always be on TeamSpeak when you are a pilot. Second, when things like this happen in game do not not to just disconnect. When we as Admins see mass team killing then the player disconnect it looks like it was intentional. Say something like "Sorry it was an accident, I am going to stop flying for a while."

Sito254

January 13th, 2018, 1:39 pm

It is well accepted this ban and do not worry that for a while I will not use any air vehicle and English is not the language I speak and I am sorry if I have not understood some words thank you very much for listening to me
>>Sito<<

• Information