Modified - Glenn - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

SuitedHound

January 7th, 2018, 10:00 pm

In-Game Name: Glenn

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149108607/

Screenshot: Attached

Admin: claws01

Time-of-ban: It was at night, don't remember time unfortunately.

Server: [NAK]Naksquad.net | Nak#1 | I&A | Alits

Notes:
I was banned by claws01 after running him over with a truck on the aircraft carrier. I was in the pilot chat (was a vortex pilot at the time) with some other people. I was messing around with a few people, we were shooting at and running each other over, making sure to avoid other players (which regardless is against the rules). I got carried away and ran over a player near the front of the carrier spawn, which happened to be claws. I have been banned before but this one is permanent. It was a lapse in judgement and the bans before probable don't help my case. There is no excuse for my actions and I doubt I will be unbanned and that is fair, but I want to try. I very much enjoy playing on NAK servers. They are the best servers for the type of gameplay I enjoy (mainly being a helicopter pilot) and I like the people I meet and play with on them. I understand that I broke a serious rule, even multiple times, and that there's no excuse for that. I would still ask for a reduced ban (if possible) and one more chance; though I would understand, especially with my past actions, that I'm not very trustworthy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

claws01
Site Admin

January 8th, 2018, 8:24 pm

reduced to 7 days last chance

• Information