Modified - Ben - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/claws01/)
3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Moderator: VileAce

Nightx333

January 3rd, 2018, 1:22 pm

1. Ben
2. http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198018234750
3. Banned for racism permanent ban
4. No idea the time I believe admin was CopOut
5. Well I don't believe this is really needed for me just saying something in a joking way rather than a offensive manner but I get that its considered offensive regardless so I'm just asking for another chance since I failed to read the rules on that kind of stuff the first time around. I'm not a toxic player at all and usually don't cause any trouble and just try to play and have fun. I would appreciate you considering giving me another chance thanks

G0lden

NAK Command

January 5th, 2018, 2:25 pm

CopOut is the admin that banned you and is the only one that can comment on your ban. I will bring this appeal to his attention.

c0p0ut

NAK Command

January 5th, 2018, 8:10 pm

I have zero tolerance for racism. It can try to be masked by manipulating the spelling or throwing an accent on it, but the core is still there. I do not see how what was stated could be an endearing comment. However, at this time I will reduce the ban from perm to 7 days. Any additional violations of this nature will be unacceptable and will return the ban to perm. I appreciate that you see how this is concerning to us and how our servers are maintained. Thank you for your post.

The ban will expire on 01/10/18 at 0321 hrs. Central time.

c0p0ut

NAK Command

January 7th, 2018, 8:33 pm

Please acknowledge your understanding of this ban modification prior to the expiration date. I would like to make sure you understand the terms of this. Failure to reply will re-instate the original ban.

Thank you.

c0p0ut

NAK Command

January 11th, 2018, 9:42 am

Ban extended to 01-15-18 to allow time for player to acknowledge admin response. If no response is received, ban will return to permanent and player will need to submit a new ban appeal for consideration.

Nightx333

January 12th, 2018, 5:48 pm

I apologize for never responding I understand this modification thank you

c0p0ut

NAK Command

January 12th, 2018, 7:58 pm

Thank you. The ban has been lifted, with time served.

• Information