1. Cyclohendrix (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
2. Player Steam profile copy here (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124938279/)
3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. (GET THE FUCK OUT claws01 perm)
4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 120 am EST. ( Claws01 is the admin i think? Im banned on the NAK#1 and the Altis map too.)
5. Explanation, notes, etc. (I don't know what happened. I logged on today and it says i'm banned. The server was lagging bad last time I was on so Im not sure if i was having connection issues. I usually have low ping so I don't know why id be banned for that.)
*All bans lifts are on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be lifted.
*Other admins, and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban removal.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Vulgar or otherwise derogatory racist/sexist/xenophobic remarks will not be lifted ever, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying about mass tking, or otherwise stories that do not match will not be lifted ever, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other player
In order for a ban to be appealed, you must give the reason why you were banned, your in-game name, and if you remember, the name of the admin. The severity of the offense will determine whether or not your ban is lifted, there is no guarantee that a ban will be lifted. If you were banned for using cheats/hacks, the ban will remain, no exceptions.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 173
- Joined: February 10th, 2016, 10:43 pm
- Location: Oak Cliff Thats My HooD
because u keep killing your teammate , last time u got ban and i was ok lets give him another chance but u still killing your teammate idk what to do bro
Last bumped by CycloHendrix on February 23rd, 2017, 9:45 pm.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest