Sonne - Ban Appeal

In order for a ban to be appealed, you must give the reason why you were banned, your in-game name, and if you remember, the name of the admin. The severity of the offense will determine whether or not your ban is lifted, there is no guarantee that a ban will be lifted. If you were banned for using cheats/hacks, the ban will remain, no exceptions.
Sonne

July 16th, 2017, 3:37 am

Sonne
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sunnyhors/
I got banned automatically, but a manual ban followed afterwards by Copout, but the first ban happened somewhere 5 am on July 7th I believe.

So I was playing naksquad one morning where I had gotten shot and I was downed, and it kinda made me angry. So, me, being the thoughtful person I am, decided to type in the chat, (as my teammates weren't part of my squad, I think), something along the lines of, "hey you n*****s get over here I'm hit". And sure enough I was banned immediately, which I thought was kind of irritating since I had not intentionally meant any racism or try to harm anyone. I was merely telling my mates to get over to where I was and revive me. I completely agree that it wasn't the proper thing to do, and I reacted in a bad way. I'm just asking for the punishment to be lifted or at least made temporary instead of perma. But just so you all should know, I didn't mean any form of racial discrimination against any specific person, as I was talking to an entire squad. Normally I play with people who don't mind that sort of talk, so normally I don't think it's a very bad thing. However I will make sure that it never happens again in the future on your servers.

Thanks,
Sonne

-NCG-

July 16th, 2017, 9:05 am

We do not tolerate any form of racist remarks and it is the first rule on our servers. Accidental or not, there are players who take serious offense to that even if it was just a joke. I am sure the other admins will agree with me when i say this ban will likely remain permanent. I am sorry but that is an absolute ZERO tolerance rule we follow. We will see what the other admins think but i wouldnt get your hopes up.

c0p0ut

July 17th, 2017, 6:14 pm

Unfortunately, racism often rises it's head in stressful situations and as such shows one's true nature. If racism was not a part of your life as an acceptable practice it would not have come out in text. It is hard to imagine a person typing a racist statement, being satisfied with what they typed and then pressing <ENTER> to post it. The whole time leading up to that message leaving your computer and entering the public domain was an opportunity to rethink the action before being so confident in the statement to release it.

I also find it unfortunate in the fraternization in a group who find that form of dialogue acceptable. NAK is not a place where that is tolerated.

• Information