Ollie - Admin application

NAK Command Application
Ollie

July 26th, 2017, 12:05 pm

User name: Ollie

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007489353
2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): Yes (32)
3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 50 hours on NAK servers): Talked to CopOut today and I'm at 60 hours
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 154 hours
5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): None
6. Reason for applying:
To help/support the community and servers anyway I can. To alleviate other admins so they may enjoy playing Arma 3 and not be 100% burdened by administrative duties. When in an admin role I take it very serious.
7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
As a career I have many years as a manager. From a small mom and pop company(helped establish company polices that are still in effect today) to a well established corporate company. I'm quite successful at determining the proper course of action when enforcing rules and adhering to the rules, and always have a team mind set to continue to be successful in decision making. Aside from a career aspect I've been an admin in WoW, Everquest(also an official GM), Halo, local pathfinder group, I've started and help run many guilds and clans and find that even when I'm strict that players are still able to enjoy themselves.
8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
I feel my activity would be best suited as a secondary Admin or back up, as Saturday and Sundays would be the days I'll be most active, with Monday - Friday early morning and late evening activity when life doesn't happen. I'd also be willing to be admin in different areas or where there's need ie Teamspeak, forums, website.
9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
Assisting and helping players in game, website and or Teamspeak. Understanding NAK rules and enforcing them. Creating a fun and friendly community to draw in more players.

Added notes: I just wanted to add to this as things have changed since this was originally posted. I've bought the TS app for my phone so the only times I wouldn't be able to help someone is when I'm sleeping or life has come up. Though I wouldn't necessarily be able to help in the game servers as much, but I'll basically be available most times via TS. I have been helping others as much as I can. I'm also trying to bring more to Zeus and keep it attractive during the winter months when traffic might slow down. I'm super excited to see the future success of NAK tac and looking forward to contributing there as well.
Last edited by Ollie on August 18th, 2017, 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ollie

July 28th, 2017, 6:50 pm

What's the status of my application? I know I was denied earlier due to hours. Though now I do have the hours, if someone could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated. Thank you Ollie.

VileAce
Site Admin

July 28th, 2017, 10:21 pm

The process is not quick it could be as much as four weeks before you hear anything final. As admins leave comments you will see the here.

Ollie

July 28th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Awesome thank you Vile.

VileAce
Site Admin

August 8th, 2017, 11:35 am

+1 WO - Since Ollie's application he has continued to be an active part of the NAK community. He currently has over 100 hours on NAK servers.

allen1234566

August 9th, 2017, 9:38 pm

+1 Warrant Officer (WO) - Constantly opened to new ideas and advises which is a great trait, very ambitious to making the Zeus Server rise further in the popularity; with positive intentions.

Yogi

August 9th, 2017, 10:53 pm

+1 Warrant Officer (WO). Dedicated. Good head on his shoulders.

VileAce
Site Admin

August 19th, 2017, 3:02 pm

Ollie has been approved as NAK's newest warrant officer. He has been a very active part of the NAK community for more than a month and has been eager to help any way he can during that time.

Ollie

August 19th, 2017, 3:28 pm

allen1234566

August 20th, 2017, 3:46 am

*thumbs up* > x2

• Information