Reapplying - Ollie - Admin application

NAK Command Application
Ollie

July 15th, 2017, 5:08 pm

User name: Ollie

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007489353
2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old): Yes
3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 50 hours on NAK servers): Talked to CopOut today and I'm at 60 hours
4. Total Arma 3 hours: 154 hours
5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): None
6. Reason for applying:
To help/support the community and servers anyway I can. To alleviate other admins so they may enjoy playing Arma 3 and not be 100% burdened by administrative duties. When in an admin role I take it very serious.
7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
As a career I have many years as a manager. From a small mom and pop company(helped establish company polices that are still in effect today) to a well established corporate company. I'm quite successful at determining the proper course of action when enforcing rules and adhering to the rules, and always have a team mind set to continue to be successful in decision making. Aside from a career aspect I've been an admin in WoW, Everquest(also an official GM), Halo, local pathfinder group, I've started and help run many guilds and clans and find that even when I'm strict that players are still able to enjoy themselves.
8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
I feel my activity would be best suited as a secondary Admin or back up, as Saturday and Sundays would be the days I'll be most active, with Monday - Friday early morning and late evening activity when life doesn't happen. I'd also be willing to be admin in different areas or where there's need ie teamspeak, forums, website.
9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
Assisting and helping players in game, website and or teamspeak. Understanding NAK rules and enforcing them. Creating a fun and friendly community to draw in more players.
Last edited by Ollie on July 26th, 2017, 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yogi

July 16th, 2017, 1:48 am

At this time you do not have to required hours (minimum of 50 hours) to apply for admin. You are currently, at this time of this post, at hours 28 and 13 minutes. You can manually check your hours through gametracker or by asking an admin to check for you.

Ollie

July 16th, 2017, 1:05 pm

Awesome Thanks Yogi. You'll see this post again in the future.

• Information