NAK I&A Tanoa Server Feedback Report

NAK Servers Feedback Report

Moderator: VileAce

claws01
Site Admin

NAK I&A Tanoa Server Feedback Report

Postby claws01 » February 9th, 2017, 5:27 pm

NAK I&A Tanoa

The server is still in “development”, still being fine tuned to give everyone a balanced and fun experience. This thread is going to be for players that have tips, suggestions, and report on bugs or in any unbalances that the server may bring to your attention. If you have not already and/or wish to try it out, please do, and give your feedback so that we may tune it to the players’ wants and experiences

I&A server 24/7 Tanoa

claws01
Site Admin

Re: NAK I&A Tanoa Server Feedback Report

Postby claws01 » February 9th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Hi again would reccomend you add some Missions/AOs at The harbour *Black Pearl* specifically or another places and large cities like George town and airfields kinda like in Altis. It would be nice to see some Airfield Base attack missions and maybe give the enemy some Tripod HMG defenses like on altis. Also I would like for you to readd the Concrete platform docks at the Boats HQ so we can get to our boats easily and maybe readd the RHIB and add an Arsenal for my friends that want to do diving missions

acebelew

NAK I&A Tanoa Apex FSG Gunner

Postby acebelew » March 23rd, 2017, 9:47 pm

Player "Sil02" reported a problem on the Apex server. If you are in the FSG Gunner role, the artillery computer is not an option in the action menu. I have tested it, and have the same issue. I also tested it on Altis and Stratis, where it works as expected.

As I side note I believe that the FSG Team Leader had the computer as well prior to the update, but I could be wrong. I know we don't use a lot of mortars but it might be nice to have another player with the artillery computer.

Vile Ace

claws01
Site Admin

Re: NAK I&A Tanoa Server Feedback Report

Postby claws01 » March 24th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Repaired

Return to “SERVER-FEEDBACK”