NAK I&A Altis Server Feedback Report

NAK Servers Feedback Report
-NCG-

June 19th, 2017, 8:18 pm

G0lden wrote:Got an idea for the rappelling script if you guys want to keep it. Checks could load the server but maybe you could have the pilot choose to enable or disable rappelling, sort of like we had for the locking of ghosthawk guns before. As it stands it's too easy to abuse and trolls love it
I agree with what golden said. I am not the only pilot that shows frustration when you have a helo full of 10+ people and fly 10km to an lz only to have the helicopter exploded upon landing due to someone being impatient and trying to rappel.

Something needs to be done with the rappelling system as it is a very easy way for people to troll/ TK undetected.

DaBOOMHOWER

July 3rd, 2017, 12:00 am

I only had that issue with a player once with repelling... yet.. and I pretty much only fly. I have been on servers that make it so the pilot is the only one that can "repel crew" as a scroll wheel option then pilot would need to communicate with the troops so they are aware. which this would also alleviate trying to get rid of a player TKing from your side guns too. just rapel his butt out LMAO.

which leads me to a question; is it possible to have dedicated fixed wing and rotary wing pilot spots?

I love how balanced the server is at the moment, and dont know if that would change it and make it too easy having say 3 fixed wing 5 rotary? would be allot of assets in the air. whats your guys' thoughts?

VileAce
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2017, 1:09 pm

We have split fixed (Vortex) and rotary (transport) as of a couple days ago. We will continue to monitor the situation and see how it works out.

DaBOOMHOWER

July 3rd, 2017, 1:37 pm

nice!!!!, haven't been on since fri, ill have to check it out!

DaBOOMHOWER

July 8th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Just reporting back after putting a few hours in since the server updated pilot spots, and even though it can be hectic in teamspeak, that (in my opinion) it is doing well, it is still balanced, tho we need to remind heli pilots that they can run the blackfoot cas also if transport pilots seem to be a bit cowded and not much players to trans...
**I'm seeing more new pilots (2 last night on altis) which is great for the the server overall!!!**

is there in the works to add crates pilots can either air drop via vehicle trans or under belly lift? the trick would be getting them to despawn appropriately I guess.

Oxide

July 14th, 2017, 8:56 am

I have a suggestion for rotary wing placements and stock on the carrier and on the airfield. Green NATO vehicles on the carrier, independent, OPFOR and, extra NATO at the airfield. List of vehicles for the carrier: 2x Ghosthawk (green), 1 Armed Huron, 1 Blackfoot, 1 Hummingbird, 1 Pawnee, 1 UCAV, 1 Grayhawk and, 1 Falcon. List of vehicles At rotary: 1 Transport taru, 1 orca, 1 Hellcat, 1 Mohawk, 1 Ghosthawk (black), 1 Blackfish infantry, 1 Xian infantry and, 1 Kajman. The armed blackfish could be by fixed along with a possible vehicle transport. Image

claws01
Site Admin

July 14th, 2017, 3:27 pm

set randomly

VileAce
Site Admin

July 14th, 2017, 6:53 pm

To clarify what Claws is saying is that we have chosen to make the vehicles random at every server restart. This is done to provide a unique experience and an opportunity to have a verity of vehicles to use.

• Information